Price: This model has been replaced by the new Infinity 9.
Item Number: X88-J2+Tel+DV8S+DV12S+B601+PHigher+2bat
Manufacturer: Turbo Ace
Camera gimbal is the sole to stable video production. DSLR camera mount prices range from $250 to $3,500 and the quality of the video produced is vastly different. This package includes the famous super heavy duty Photo Higher 5D Mark ii/iii camera mount and electronic gyro stabilization system, see the resulting video links below. Turbo Ace has been designing and manufacturing cutting edge RC products since 2008 and over these past years we have shipped over one thousand X830 quadcopters. The X88-J2 octocopter is serviced and supported in California, USA with our tech hotline at 714-939-7895. We do ship to international destination, however due to the size of this package, you will not be able to complete checkout if you have an overseas, Hawii, Alaska address outside of mainland USA, so please contact us by email for international shipping quotations.
CURRENT UPGRADES ON THIS PACKAGE
* Two color touch screen transmitters. One for the pilot and one for the camera man
* New DJI firmware for improved wind resistance
* AV200 Pro DSLR camera mount with 360 degree continuous panning and shock mount integration (for Canon 70D and 5D Mark ii/iii)
*Auto-compensation tilt and roll camera mount integration with 2nd set of gyro, receiver & battery
* Dual-operator configuration with independent pilot and camera man transmitters
* Upgraded high torque motors for higher and more reliable payload capacity
* 12" high precision carbon fiber propellers for optimum performance under heavier payloads
* An amazing 6LB payload capacity just for the camera mount and the camera.
Note: Most octocopters will only carry 4LB minus the weight of the flight battery. The X88-J2 can carry 6LB plus 2 large 5300mah batteries. Because of X88-J2's superior light weight design you are able to carry more weight while maintaining optimum stability for outstanding aerial videos.
Note: This is a TURBO ACE X88-J2 RTF (ready to fly) package. To reduce shipping size and prevent damage, propellers and landing skids are dismounted after individual flight test and prior to shipping. End user can easily re-install them in about 15 minutes.
GPS Demo Video
Optional camera mount auto stabilization
* Super Rigid Expanded Carbon Stacked Structure is extraordinarily lighter and stronger than all current designs based on sandwiched booms and plastic molds. At 4.8 pounds without the battery, X88's super structure features (1) an expanding CNC aluminum reinforced carbon fiber stacked central main frame anchored by 4 sets of radiating carbon fiber arms that will not sag and bounce under heavier payloads (2) optimized boom distance with lighter square aluminum tubing with anti-twist mounts that extend out to the motors significantly reducing weight around the parameters for excellent maneuverability (3) spacing within each carbon fiber arm provides propeller cooled ESC locations (4) sturdy CNC mounting locations at the end of each arm facilitate an extra wide landing skid (5) foldable joints for portability, traveling and shipping.
* Care Free Home Lock Flight Mode utilizes the octocopter's take off home position as a reference point for orientation/heading. The pilot no longer needs to maintain a tail-in (tail towards the pilot) orientation to keep track of the octocopter's heading. Pushing the cyclic stick up will always result in the helicopter flying forward and away from the pilot. Pulling the cyclic stick down will result in the octocopter backing up towards the pilot which in turn provides a very reliable "come home" solution. Similarly the roll (left & right) controls will correspond to the pilots home position without any mental acrobatics. Although the pilot can still use yaw to turn or spin the octocopter, it will not affect the pilot's flight orientation from the home position. After activation, this Home Lock mode will be effective when the octocopter is beyond 30 feet from the take off position. Home Lock mode is the most convenient and preferred mode for pilots who like to fly facing the octocopter.
* Care Free Course Lock Flight Mode utilizes the octocopter's initial take off heading direction as a reference direction for the duration of the flight. For example if the octocopter and the pilot's transmitter is facing north in the take off position, the octocopter will always treat the north as the direction (heading) for forward flight even if the yaw has rotated the front of the octocopter to a different direction. After activation this Course Lock mode will be effective when the octocopter is beyond 30 feet from the take off position. The best way to use the Course Lock mode is to keep the transmitter facing the initial take off heading direction during the entire flight even if this means the pilot has to turn his head to see the octocopter.
* GPS Lock enables the X88-J to lock into a self sustaining hover at a fixed GPS location with a flip of a switch on the transmitter. Even when the octocopter is pulled away from its locked location, it will return to that original location. This a very useful and precise locking function that operates within a few feet (about 1 foot vertical and up to 6 feet radius) depending on the quality of GPS satellite signals and the flying environment.
* Dual Stage Fail Safe Mode offers a backup plan when the octocopter receiver looses connection with the transmitter. When this occurs, the octocopter will automatically return to the point above the home GPS position. Hovering at about 60 feet, the pilot may be able to re-established connection and manually land the octocopter. If connection is not re-established, then the octocopter will automatically lands in fail safe mode. Also, if the octocopter battery is low, it will start an auto landing sequence before it runs out of power.
* Dynamically Balanced Brushless Motors reduces high frequency vibrations at the source. This can only be accomplished at our motor factory using a specialized motor balancer to spin up each individual motors to its operating RPM range. Similar to balancing tires, tiny weights are positioned along the edges of the rotating motor drum to achieve smooth rotations.
* 35A ESCs with Cooling Algorithm offers extra capacity for continued operation without a fan or cooling-off periods between flights.
* 7° Inclined Arms for exceptionally fast and agile maneuverability with minimum tilt or roll.
* Foldable Arm Joints for safer transportation and traveling.
* Anti-Static Design prevents video signal interference and catastrophic electronic damage. Although carbon fiber is an excellent choice for many structural solutions, it's the #1 cause of static electricity under spinning propellers. For a safer design without interference, X88's carbon fiber central main frame seamlessly transitions to square aluminum booms under the propellers.
* Modularized Design for ease of maintenance and repair. With strategically placed connectors and brackets, all individual components on the X88 can be easily disconnected or removed.
* USA Parts Support for fast and easy continued access to parts, upgrades and accessories.
* Telemetry included for transmitting updated battery voltage and temperature on board readings to the transmitter (for DEVO 8S/10/12S only)
* Optional 2 or 3-axis Camera Mounts for a variety of cameras and camcorders.
* Optional Automated Gyro Compensation for the camera mount: Requires a secondary Xaircraft flight controller and 3-axis gyro.
* Optional Dual Pilot with secondary receiver and transmitter for the camera man.
* Optional Single Way point & Multiple Way Point GPS with PC connections can be purchased separately.
* Optional Professional Aluminum Carrying Case is customized to fit the X88-J octocopter with the arms folded up for shipping without any gimbal or camera attached. However, after you have installed a gimbal/camera on the bottom of the octocopter, you can use the aluminum case to easily carry the octocopter with the arms folded down around the gimbal/camera. Dimensions: 43cm X 43cm X 47cm
* Total Weight: Without battery, camera mount and camera is only 4.8 pounds for super responsive performance.
* Payload Capacity: Up to 6 pounds of camera gimbal and camera payload.
* Flight Time with 2.5 pounds payload: 8-10 minutes with one 5300mAh 50C and 15 to 20 minutes with two 5300mAh 50C batteries.
PRIMARY FLIGHT CONTROLLER, 3-AXIS GYRO AND GPS SPECIFICATION
DJI WooKong-M controller with 3-Axis gyro
Multi Rotor Types: Quad-Rotor / Hex-Rotor / Octo-Rotor
Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequencies
Recommended Power Supply: DC 4.8 ~ 12V
Power Consumption: MAX 5W (0.9A@5V, 0.7A@5.8V,0.5A@7.4V,0.4A@8V)
Operating Temperature: -5°C to +60°C (You have to keep the IMU warm if you want to use it under low temperature, could be -5°Cor lower.)
Flight Modes: GPS Lock & 2 Care Free Flight Modes
Hovering Accuracy: Vertical: ± 0.5m, Horizontal: ± 2m
Suitable Wind Condition: < 8m/s (17.7mph)
Max Rotate Angle: 35°
Vertical Speed: 6m/s
Packaging & Shapes
Main Controller: 51mm x 39.6mm x 15.8mm
IMU: 40mm x 31mm x 26mm
GPS & Compass: 50mm (diameter) x 9mm
LED Indicator: 25mm x 25mm x 7mm
Total Weight: <= 150g
Built In Functions:
Voltage monitor (not telemetry)
* Expanded carbon fiber stacked central main frame and arms
* Carbon fiber skid landing with extra wide foot print suitable for auto landing
* Square anti-twist mounted aluminum booms reduce static interference to video and prevent electronic damage
* Extensive CNC aluminum bracket integration for extra durability and structural integrity.
* Customized central hub for outstanding protection and ventilation.
* High precision 12" carbon fiber propellers.
* Extended wingspan diameter of 90cm from motor to motor on opposing sides
* Foldable arms for easy transportation and traveling
* Weight with all electronics (without battery and camera mount): 4.8 pounds
* 8 x 35A ESC 4s input with 2mm spring-loaded motor connectors for ease of maintenance
* 8 x Dynamically High Torque Balanced Brushless Motors to reduce high frequency vibrations
* 4 GB USB Flash Drive for set up, upgrade and electronic manual
* Walkera Devo 8s Transmitter
* Walkera RX801 Receiver
* Telemetry for voltage and temperature wireless monitoring
Devo 8S Telemetry transmitter
Devo 8S Specification
1). Encoder: ARM micro computer system
2). Frequency: 2.4Ghz（DSSS）
3). Output power:-5dBm~20dBm
4). Battery: 1.2VX4 NiCard or1.5V X 4 AA dry batteries
5). Current Drain: ≤220mA
Devo 8S Features
1). 2.8 inch color touch screen, Icon driven for quick menu access.
2). Comfortable non-slip rubber grip design on the sides and back of the radio.
3). Quad-bearing design providing silky smooth stick action.
4). Mulit-languages selectable between Chinese, English, German, French, and Spanish. Other languages are available for future expensions.
5). 2 Model Types: Helicopter and Airplane. Improved programming with more mixes and better interface.
6). 7-point throttle curve provides more resolution than the traditional 5-point curve.
7). Twelve-model memory.
8). Online update function:Enjoying updating the latest program and copy model setup data with ease.
WALKERA DEVO 12S TRANSMITTER, RX1201 RECEIVER FEATURES
1). Provides three optional backgrounds including rainbow, gem blue and skyblue.
2). Compatible with 3 field models including helicoptors, airplanes and gliders.
3). Compatible with 6 kinds of helicoptor swashplate modes including one servo, 2 servos, 3 servos and so on.
4). Offers data base memories for 60 models.
5). Offers easily selectable 5 flight modes including normal flight, stunt flight 1, stunt flight 2, stunt flight 3 and stunt flight 4.
6). Based on different models and signal requirements, you can freely select the output power and it is safer and more power efficient.
7). Supports 4 stick modes including MODE1、MODE2 、MODE3 and 、 MODE4. Each controllable direction can be changed.
8). Data base can be copied between any two models for convenience and to prevent data errors.
9). Set a preferred ID code for improved safety and reliability.
10). Online service using the internet through the USB connector which makes it simple and convenient to upgrade or upload data.
DEVO 12S SPECIFICATIONS
1). Encoder: ARM micro computer system
2). Frequency: 2.4Ghz
3). Output power: -5dBm~20dBm
4). Battery: 3.7V 3000mAh LiPo
5). Stand-by time: 10h
DEVO RX1201 RECEIVER
1). Type: 2.4Ghz 12 channels
2). Sensitivity: -105dbm
3). Weight: 13g
4). Size: 39*28.5*14.5mm
5). Power Supply: 5V
Fully Assembled X88-J2 Package Includes
* X88-J2 Carbon Stack Super Structure with foldable aluminum booms
* DJI Flight Controller for octocopter operation
* DJI IMU 3-Axis Gyro for octocopter operation
* DJI GPS
* Walkera Devo 12 Transmitter for the octocopter pilot
* Walkera RX1201 Receiver
* 8 x Upgraded Dynamically Balanced High Torque Brushless Motors.
* 8 x 35A ESCs with cooling algorithm
* Telemetry Module CTL01-D
* 10,600mAh 4S 50C (2 pcs x 5300mAh) MG Power extended flight LiPo Flight Battery
* 2,200mAh 3S 15C LiPo Transmitter Battery
* Professional B601 Intelligent Fast Charger
* 8 GB USB Flash Drive containing test flight video with serial number of the octocopter ordered and
* Professional Aluminum Carrying Case shown on photo is not included
* Carbon Fiber Super Wide Skid Landing is not included and not required as the camera mount already has it
* 8 x 12" Upgraded High Precision Cabon Fiber Propellers (dismounted for shipping)
* Xaircraft FC1212-P Flight controller for camera operation
* Xaircraft AHRS-V2 3-Axis gyro for camera auto compensation
* Walkera Devo 8s Transmitter for the camera man
* Walkera RX801 Receiver
* 800mAh Camera Mount Battery
* Photo Higher AV200 professional DSLR camera mount and panning package installed for the heavy duty DSLR such as the Canon 70D or the 5D Mark ii / iii. Camera shown on photo is not included.