This is a Reedy 2S 7.4V 5200mAh (50C) Square LiPo Battery. Reedy’s innovative SQ configuration LiPo battery has taken the racing world by storm and become a best seller overnight. Modern buggy chassis are perfectly suited for this configuration and by eliminating the need for a jumper wire and reducing the number of internal connections, efficiency is greatly improved.
On the heels of the successful introduction of the high power and capacity 5800mAh 65C version, Reedy is proud to offer a 5200mAh 50C version that features slightly lower power output for easier control of high-powered modified motors. Additionally, the reduced weight of this battery makes it easier to attain the minimum legal weight while aiding in balancing front/rear weight distribution.
Dual 4mm sockets provide low resistance and reliable connections, and a 2mm balance port makes balance charging simple.
Reedy’s 5200mAh 50C 7.4V SQ LiPo battery shares the same internal construction and chemistry as Reedy’s other competition LiPo batteries which makes it perfect for stock or modified 1/10th scale racers who demand excellent performance and cycle life.
LiPo battery technology continues to progress and Reedy is proud to bring improved performance to the masses.
• Innovative Design Replaces Two-Piece Side-by-Side Saddle Pack
• Hard Case for Durability and Safety
• Single Pack Eliminates Jumper Wire and Reduces Internal Connections for Improved Output and Efficiency
• Dual 4mm Power Sockets with 2mm Balance Port
• Capacity: 5200mAh
• Voltage: 7.4V (2S)
• Dimensions: 3.66 x 2.69 x 0.98 Inches (93 x 68.5 x 25.1mm)
• Maximum Charge Current: 10.4A (2C)
• Discharge Current: 65C Continuous / 100C Burst
• Weight: 261g